Laser Vaginal Tightening in Winnipeg, at The First Glance
Serving Patients Across Canada for 25+ Years
What is Laser Vaginal Tightening?
Laser Vaginal Tightening is quickly becoming one of the most popular procedures in cosmetic gynecology. With its ability to improve the appearance and function of the vaginal area, it is no surprise why this procedure is so popular.
Laser Vaginal Tightening, also known as Femi Lift, is a non-invasive procedure that uses a special laser to stimulate collagen growth. This tightening effect helps to improve the overall appearance of the vagina, as well as providing an improvement to sexual sensation and satisfaction.
The procedure itself is relatively quick, taking only 15 to 30 minutes to complete. Patients may experience slight discomfort during the procedure, but this is typically minimal and is well tolerated.
Most patients only require one or two treatments to achieve the desired results, and there is no downtime following the procedure. One of the main benefits of Laser Vaginal Tightening is that it can help to improve the appearance of the vagina. The laser helps stimulate collagen growth and increase the elasticity of the vaginal walls, which can help improve the area's overall appearance. In addition, the procedure can also help to improve the sexual experience for both partners. Increasing the elasticity of the vaginal walls can make the area more sensitive and reduce discomfort during intercourse. This can enhance the sexual experience for both partners, leading to a more satisfying and enjoyable relationship.
Key Benefits of Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Improves Sexual Sensation: Laser vaginal tightening can help improve the sensitivity of the vagina, resulting in more intense pleasure during sexual intercourse.
- Improves Lubrication: Laser vaginal tightening can help improve vaginal lubrication, resulting in more pleasurable sex.
- Improves Bladder Control: Laser vaginal tightening can help improve bladder control and reduce urinary incontinence.
- Reduces Risk of Urinary Tract Infections: Laser vaginal tightening can help reduce the risk of urinary tract infections due to improved bladder control.
- Improves Confidence: Laser vaginal tightening can help improve self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Reduces Pain: Laser vaginal tightening can help reduce pain during sexual intercourse.
- Improves Appearance: Laser vaginal tightening can help improve the appearance of the vagina, resulting in a tighter, more youthful look.
- Reduces Risk of Vaginal Tears: Laser vaginal tightening can help reduce the risk of vaginal tears or trauma during childbirth.
- Reduces Risk of Prolapse: Laser vaginal tightening can help reduce the risk of pelvic organ prolapse, a condition in which the pelvic organs drop and protrude from the vagina.
- Improves Overall Health: Laser vaginal tightening can help improve overall health and well-being.
Elevating Natural Beauty
Everyone deserves to feel confident and comfortable. The First Glance Aesthetic Clinic & Surgery Centre is a place to treat yourself and feel good. It’s about enjoyment, enhancement, the appreciation of aesthetics, and the art of self-expression. A reflection of kindness, compassion, and understanding.
Our mission is to nurture the human spirit — and elevate natural beauty — one person, one procedure, and one transformation at a time.
Your Custom Laser Vaginal Tightening Treatment Plan
When it comes to aesthetic surgery of any kind, there’s no such thing as one size fits all. Every patient has their own unique surgical needs.
Whether you are interested in a subtle natural look or dramatic results, your surgery will be fully customized according to your existing anatomy, unique surgical requirements, and desired aesthetic results.
What Happens During The Procedure
- No sedation or anesthetic required
- Minimal to no downtime
- Minimally invasive with no incisions
- Laser pulses slowly along the total length of the vaginal wall
- Treatment time is approximately 25 minutes with 3 treatment sessions usually required approximately 1 month apart.
- There can be some temporary discomfort and sensation of heat. This dissipates quickly with no lasting discomfort
Not only is sexual gratification negatively impacted by these physical changes, but stress urinary incontinence can also occur leading to social embarrassment. The involuntary loss of urine when coughing, sneezing, laughing, or exercising is called stress urinary incontinence (SUI).
Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) is a common result of childbirth especially multiple deliveries. Vaginal and perineal body muscles (muscles located between the rectum and vagina) are strained significantly during childbirth. These muscles can be stretched so much that they cannot return to their pre-pregnancy state and are permanently weakened. Even with Kegels or other commonly-recommended treatments these muscles never get back to normal. The lack of structure and strength in your muscles can lead to stress urinary incontinence.
- An overall improvement of the elasticity of the treated tissue and greater support to the bladder.
- Improved continence- almost 70% of patients are dry after 120 days.
- 95% of patients reported improved sexual gratification
- 97% patient satisfaction overall
Post Treatment Guidelines for Vaginal Tightening
- No special after care or medication is required.
- You can expect some mild swelling and redness of the treated area.
- There may be spotting or an increase in watery vaginal discharge for a few days.
Things To Avoid
- Take care to avoid trauma to the treated area. Abstain from sexual intercourse for at least a week after treatment
- Don’t use tampons until 1 month after you have completed your treatments.
- No baths or hot tubs for 2 weeks. Showering is fine.
- Avoid heavy lifting or strenuous activity for a month.
- Avoid jumping or bouncing activities for a month.
Your Transformation Begins Here
If you have a preferred treatment or surgery date, do not wait until it’s too late.
The First Glance is a very active aesthetic surgery practice. Patients typically book well in advance for consultations and surgery dates.
Call (204) 885-1419 to reserve your consultation, our Patient Coordinators are happy to help you.