Laser Vaginal Tightening
Laser Vaginal Tightening
As we age, a woman’s body changes and bears the signs of aging. Especially for those who have gone through the process of childbirth, the effects are magnified.
The physical effects of childbirth on the female body include loss of vaginal muscle tone, strength, and control. The internal and external diameters of the vagina become stretched and the vagina does not return to its pre-pregnancy state. Over time, these physical effects worsen. That means seemingly minor differences in appearance, function, and sexual gratification become more pronounced. This is even more magnified in women who have delivered multiple children.
Many women can feel those physical changes. Each of these factors individually contributes to lessened sexual gratification and when combined there is a significant decrease.
Elevating Natural Beauty
Everyone deserves to feel confident and comfortable. The First Glance Aesthetic Clinic & Surgery Centre is a place to treat yourself and feel good. It’s about enjoyment, enhancement, the appreciation of aesthetics, and the art of self-expression. A reflection of kindness, compassion, and understanding.
Our mission is to nurture the human spirit — and elevate natural beauty — one person, one procedure, and one transformation at a time.
Your Custom Laser Vaginal Tightening Treatment Plan
When it comes to aesthetic surgery of any kind, there’s no such thing as one size fits all. Every patient has their own unique surgical needs.
Whether you are interested in a subtle natural look or dramatic results, your surgery will be fully customized according to your existing anatomy, unique surgical requirements, and desired aesthetic results.
What Happens During The Procedure
- No sedation or anesthetic required
- Minimal to no downtime
- Minimally invasive with no incisions
- Laser pulses slowly along the total length of the vaginal wall
- Treatment time is approximately 25 minutes with 3 treatment sessions usually required approximately 1 month apart.
- There can be some temporary discomfort and sensation of heat. This dissipates quickly with no lasting discomfort
Not only is sexual gratification negatively impacted by these physical changes, but stress urinary incontinence can also occur leading to social embarrassment. The involuntary loss of urine when coughing, sneezing, laughing, or exercising is called stress urinary incontinence (SUI).
Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) is a common result of childbirth especially multiple deliveries. Vaginal and perineal body muscles (muscles located between the rectum and vagina) are strained significantly during childbirth. These muscles can be stretched so much that they cannot return to their pre-pregnancy state and are permanently weakened. Even with Kegels or other commonly-recommended treatments these muscles never get back to normal. The lack of structure and strength in your muscles can lead to stress urinary incontinence.
- An overall improvement of the elasticity of the treated tissue and greater support to the bladder.
- Improved continence- almost 70% of patients are dry after 120 days.
- 95% of patients reported improved sexual gratification
- 97% patient satisfaction overall
Post Treatment Guidelines for Vaginal Tightening
- No special after care or medication is required.
- You can expect some mild swelling and redness of the treated area.
- There may be spotting or an increase in watery vaginal discharge for a few days.
Things To Avoid
- Take care to avoid trauma to the treated area. Abstain from sexual intercourse for at least a week after treatment
- Don’t use tampons until 1 month after you have completed your treatments.
- No baths or hot tubs for 2 weeks. Showering is fine.
- Avoid heavy lifting or strenuous activity for a month.
- Avoid jumping or bouncing activities for a month.