Chemical Peel in Winnipeg, at The First Glance
Serving Patients Across Canada for 25+ Years
What is a Chemical Peel?
Medical Grade Chemical Peels improve the skin’s texture, tone, and clarity. It is a method of exfoliation that removes the outer layer of the skin, revealing a smoother, more even complexion.
Chemical Peels can treat various skin conditions, including wrinkles, fine lines, large pores, acne, age spots, and uneven skin tone. The treatment involves applying a chemical solution to the skin, which causes it to shed its outer layer.
The solution is typically made of one or more acids, such as glycolic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid, and trichloroacetic acid. The chemical solution is left on the skin for a few minutes before being washed off. The treatment can be repeated and can range in intensity, depending on the type of peel used. Chemical Peels are a safe and effective way to improve the appearance of the skin. They can treat a variety of skin conditions, and the results can be seen after just one treatment.
A series of Chemical Peels offers optimal results. At The First Glance, we offer a variety of Medical Grade Chemical Peels that can be applied with 2 to 4 week intervals.
At the time of your consultation, your Skin Health Expert will create a custom Chemical Peel treatment plan according to your skin type, desired aesthetic results, and unique needs.
Medical Grade Chemical Peels can also be performed with MicroNeedling treatments to optimize results.
Key Benefits of Chemical Peels
- Improves Skin Texture: Chemical Peels can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, large pores, acne scars, and other signs of aging. The exfoliation process helps smooth the skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Improves Skin Tone: Chemical Peels can help even the skin tone, reducing the appearance of age spots, discoloration, and sun damage.
- Reduces Acne: Chemical Peels can help reduce the effects of acne by removing the outer layer of the skin, which can help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Smooths Skin: The exfoliation process helps to remove the skin's outer layer, revealing a smoother, more even complexion.
- Improves Collagen Production: Chemical Peels can help stimulate collagen production, which can help improve the skin's texture and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Elevating Natural Beauty
Everyone deserves to feel confident and comfortable. The First Glance Aesthetic Clinic & Surgery Centre is a place to treat yourself and feel good. It’s about enjoyment, enhancement, the appreciation of aesthetics, and the art of self-expression. A reflection of kindness, compassion, and understanding.
Our mission is to nurture the human spirit — and elevate natural beauty — one person, one procedure, and one transformation at a time.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
When it comes to aesthetic surgery of any kind, there’s no such thing as one size fits all. Every patient has their own unique surgical needs.
Whether you are interested in a subtle natural look or dramatic results, your treatment will be fully customized according to your existing facial anatomy, and desired aesthetic results.
- Skin exfoliation
- Improves the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles
- Brightens and reduces the appearance of sun damage
- Smoother looking skin
Chemical Peels are often performed with other non-surgical treatments, including Botox and injectable Filler treatments, including Lip Filler, Under Eye Filler, Jaw Contouring, Chin Filler, Top Model Cheekbones, Non Surgical Rhinoplasty, Belkyra Double Chin Fat Removal, and Skin Boosters.
Related News & Promos
Your Transformation Begins Here
If you have a preferred treatment or surgery date, do not wait until it’s too late.
The First Glance is a very active aesthetic surgery practice. Patients typically book well in advance for consultations and surgery dates.
Call (204) 885-1419 to reserve your consultation, our Patient Coordinators are happy to help you.