PhotoFacial in Winnipeg, at First Glance
Serving Patients Across Canada for 25+ Years
What Is PhotoFacial, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
PhotoFacial, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is a light-based treatment that diminishes skin discoloration and uneven pigmentation to restore a fresher, brighter, more balanced skin tone.
The Intense Pulsed Light selectively targets and fades brown spots, sun spots, freckles, redness, rosacea, and visible blood vessels. Natural collagen production is also activated during IPL treatments which helps to tighten large pores and smooth rough texture.
PhotoFacial works by using light energy to stimulate collagen production. The result is brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin. PhotoFacial is a safe and effective procedure.
A series of PhotoFacials is recommended for optimal results.
Key Benefits of PhotoFacial Treatments
- Reduces Age Spots and Sun Damage: A series of PhotoFacial treatments can reduce the appearance of age spots and sun damage by breaking up and dispersing the pigment in the skin. This can help to even out skin tone and texture.
- Reduces Redness and Enlarged Pores: PhotoFacials can minimize the appearance of redness.
- Improves Skin Tone and Texture: PhotoFacials can improve the overall tone and texture of the skin by stimulating the production of new, healthy skin cells. This can help to reduce the appearance of pigmented areas from acne and age spots.
- Reduces the Appearance of Broken Capillaries: PhotoFacials can reduce the appearance of broken capillaries by targeting and removing the damaged vessels. This can help to even out skin tone and improve the skin's overall appearance.
- Fast and Easy Treatment: PhotoFacials are a quick and easy procedure that requires no downtime.
- Safe and Effective: PhotoFacials are a safe and effective procedure that works on any skin type. It is a non-invasive procedure that requires no downtime and can help to improve the overall health and appearance of the skin.
Elevating Natural Beauty
Everyone deserves to feel confident and comfortable. The First Glance Aesthetic Clinic & Surgery Centre is a place to treat yourself and feel good. It’s about enjoyment, enhancement, the appreciation of aesthetics, and the art of self-expression. A reflection of kindness, compassion, and understanding.
Our mission is to nurture the human spirit — and elevate natural beauty — one person, one procedure, and one transformation at a time.
Your Custom PhotoFacial Treatment Plan
When it comes to aesthetic surgery of any kind, there’s no such thing as one size fits all. Every patient has their own unique surgical needs.
Whether you are interested in a subtle natural look or dramatic results, your surgery will be fully customized according to your existing facial anatomy, unique surgical requirements, and desired aesthetic results.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
For optimal results, most patients require a series of 4 PhotoFacial treatments, spaced about a month apart.
At the time of your consultation, you will receive a custom treatment plan according to your unique needs and desired aesthetic results. Your treatment plan will also include a proper daily skincare regime personalized to your skin type to help you optimize and maintain your results.
PhotoFacials are often performed with other non-surgical treatments, including Botox and injectable Filler treatments, including Lip Filler, Under Eye Filler, Jaw Contouring, Chin Filler, Top Model Cheekbones, Non Surgical Rhinoplasty, Belkyra Double Chin Fat Removal, and Skin Boosters.
Your Transformation Begins Here
If you have a preferred treatment or surgery date, do not wait until it’s too late.
The First Glance is a very active aesthetic surgery practice. Patients typically book well in advance for consultations and surgery dates.
Call (204) 885-1419 to reserve your consultation, our Patient Coordinators are happy to help you.