Rosacea & Redness Treatment in Winnipeg, at First Glance
Serving Patients Across Canada for 25+ Years
What is a Rosacea & Redness Treatment?
Laser Genesis Redness and Rosacea Treatment is a non-invasive laser treatment that helps reduce the redness, flushing, and visible capillaries associated with rosacea. The laser works by emitting gentle pulses of energy that target the underlying layers of the skin, stimulating natural collagen production, and reduces appearance of redness and flushing.
Laser Genesis is used for treatment of redness, rosacea, flushing and blushing. This comfortable, non-invasive treatment gently puts heat into the skin which helps to reduce facial veins and vessels as well as induce collagen growth. Laser Genesis can help over time with textural issues such as fine lines, mild acne scarring, large pores and sometime reduce mild to moderate acne.
Key Benefits of Redness & Rosacea Treatment
- Reduces Redness & Flushing: Laser Genesis Redness and Rosacea Treatment can minimize the appearance of redness and flushing in the skin.
- Smooths Texture: Laser Genesis can even out the texture of the skin, reducing the appearance of scarring and discoloration.
- Improves Skin Tone: Laser Genesis can improve the overall tone and texture of the skin, providing a more even complexion.
- Stimulates Collagen Production: Laser Genesis can stimulate collagen production in the skin, helping to reduce wrinkles and improve skin elasticity.
- Helps Diminish Broken Capillaries: Laser Genesis can help diminish the appearance of broken capillaries, providing a more even complexion. 6. Reduces pore size: Laser Genesis can help reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, providing a smoother complexion.
- Reduces Acne Scarring: Laser Genesis can help reduce the appearance of acne scarring, providing a more even skin tone.
- Reduces Signs of Aging: Laser Genesis can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, providing a more youthful complexion.
- Treats Rosacea: Laser Genesis can help reduce the symptoms of rosacea, including redness, flushing, and irritation.
Elevating Natural Beauty
Everyone deserves to feel confident and comfortable. The First Glance Aesthetic Clinic & Surgery Centre is a place to treat yourself and feel good. It’s about enjoyment, enhancement, the appreciation of aesthetics, and the art of self-expression. A reflection of kindness, compassion, and understanding.
Our mission is to nurture the human spirit — and elevate natural beauty — one person, one procedure, and one transformation at a time.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
When it comes to aesthetic surgery of any kind, there’s no such thing as one size fits all. Every patient has their own unique surgical needs.
Whether you are interested in a subtle natural look or dramatic results, your treatment will be fully customized according to your existing facial anatomy, and desired aesthetic results.
This treatment has downtime, most patients have mild redness for a couple of hours after the treatment. Most daily activities can be resumed immediately post treatment.
4 treatments are recommended approximately 2 weeks apart for best results.
Laser Genesis is used mostly to reduce redness and rosacea, but it can also be very effective for patients that flush/blush while exercising, when they get hot, embarrassed, or stressed.
During the treatment we will also use an Nd:Yag Laser to treat unsightly visible veins and vessels on the face.
Laser Genesis is often performed with other non-surgical treatments, including Botox and injectable Filler treatments, including Lip Filler, Under Eye Filler, Jaw Contouring, Chin Filler, Top Model Cheekbones, Non Surgical Rhinoplasty, Belkyra Double Chin Fat Removal, and Skin Boosters.
Your Transformation Begins Here
If you have a preferred treatment or surgery date, do not wait until it’s too late.
The First Glance is a very active aesthetic surgery practice. Patients typically book well in advance for consultations and surgery dates.
Call (204) 885-1419 to reserve your consultation, our Patient Coordinators are happy to help you.