FaceLift Surgery is one of the Most Popular Procedures Performed at The First Glance. This article will teach you how to make your FaceLift Results Last Longer.
When considering FaceLift surgery, it’s essential to understand that results are not permanent. While the effects of FaceLift surgery can last for several years, the longevity of the results will depend on factors such as age, lifestyle, and skin type.
The most important factor in determining how long a FaceLift will last is the type of surgery performed. There are various types of FaceLift surgery, and each type has a different lifespan. For example, the traditional Full FaceLift can last up to 10 years, while the Mini FaceLift can last up to 5 years.
Another factor influencing the longevity of FaceLift surgery is the patient’s age. Younger patients tend to have longer-lasting results than older patients, as the skin is more resilient and able to “bounce back” more quickly.
In addition to age, lifestyle also plays an essential role in determining the longevity of facelift surgery. Patients who practice good skincare habits, such as avoiding sun exposure, using Medical Grade Skincare products, and maintaining a healthy diet, can expect longer-lasting results.
Finally, skin type is another factor that can influence the longevity of FaceLift surgery. Patients with thicker, firmer skin tend to have longer-lasting results than those with thinner, more delicate skin.
How To Get Longer Lasting Results After Your FaceLift Surgery:
- Avoid Strenuous Activities For Several Weeks: • Avoid lifting heavy objects • Avoid any strenuous exercise • Avoid any physical activities that require a lot of movement or stretching
- Avoid Direct Sun Exposure: • Wear a wide-brimmed hat when outdoors • Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher • Avoid tanning beds
- Avoid Smoking: • Do not smoke or use any nicotine products • Make lifestyle changes to reduce stress levels
- Eat a Healthy Diet: • Increase intake of fruits and vegetables • Consume lean proteins • Limit processed foods and refined carbohydrates • Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water
- Use Medical Grade Skincare products: • Use gentle cleansers and moisturizers • Avoid products with harsh chemicals or fragrances • Avoid exfoliating products
- Gentle Massages to Help Reduce Swelling: • Use a damp cloth or your fingertips to gently massage the face • Be gentle and do not apply too much pressure
- Protect Your Skin from Environmental Factors: • Wear a scarf or hat when outdoors • Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun
- Follow Your Surgeon’s Aftercare Instructions: • Follow all post-operative instructions given by your surgeon • Keep all follow-up appointments with your surgeon • Ask questions if you have any concerns.
The effects of facelift surgery can last for several years depending on various factors, such as type of procedure, age, lifestyle, and skin type. It’s important to remember that the results of facelift surgery are not permanent, and it’s important to practice good skincare habits to maintain the results for as long as possible.
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
At The First Glance, you get access to Dr. Michal Brichacek, a Top Rated, Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with Advanced Fellowship Training in Aesthetic Facial Surgery.
Medical Grade SkinCare Products
With Medical Grade SkinCare products, you will see a visible improvement in the texture, tone, and clarity of your skin. You can get a fully customized skincare plan created by one of our Skin Health Experts. If you already know what you’re looking for, you can check out FG’s Online Store.
If you have a preferred surgery date, do not wait until it’s too late
The First Glance Aesthetic & Surgery Centre is a very active practice. Call (204) 885-1419 to reserve your consultation today. Our Patient Coordinators are happy to help you, every step of the way.