Sunscreen + Powder Broad Spectrum SPF 40
Sunscreen + Powder Broad Spectrum SPF 40 is powered by Triple-Spectrum Protection® and exclusive ZO® antioxidant technology to deliver superior skin defense with a hint of advanced color pigments.
The densely packed, ultra-soft bristles provide a seamless + even application of powder and is designed to prevent shedding + fraying.
- Available in three universal shades: Light, Medium + Deep.
- If you have Fair Skin, the Light shade goes on extremely Light in color. Medium is the most popular shade.
- Maintains hydration and absorbs surface oil to minimize shine
- Provides buildable coverage with color-enhancing pigments + light-reflecting minerals for a luminous glow
- Leaves skin feeling smooth
- Can be applied over makeup and re-applied throughout the day
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- See packaging insert for more details on how to assemble and use this product
Apply to clean, dry skin.
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against blue light (HEV light) that is emitted from the sun and from electronic devices
- ZOX12® complex: Contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:Titanium Dioxide 24.4%, Zinc Oxide 23.4%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate,HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, HydrogenDimethicone, Dimethicone,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)Seed Oil, Water, Ascorbic Acid,Tocopheryl Acetate, RetinylPalmitate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Methicone, Tin Oxide, Melanin,Ethylhexylglycerin,PentyleneGlycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides.