Eye Brightening Crème
ZO’s Eye Brightening Crème is specially designed for the delicate eye area. Helps minimize the multiple signs of aging, including puffiness, dark circles and fine lines.
- Helps support skin’s elasticity
- Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness
- Softens the appearance of fine lines
Use AM and PM. Gently pat under eyes and along the orbital bone until fully absorbed.
- Retinol and hydrolyzed sericin: Collagen stimulation to visibly promote skin elasticity and natural collagen health
- Kojic dipalmitate: Targets to help lighten dark circles
- Saccharomyces lysate extract, carnitine, coenzyme A, caffeine: Supports natural microcirculation to reduce appearance of puffiness
- Shea Butter and squalane: Skin lipid, barrier replenishment
- Sodium PCA and olive fruit extract: Hydrator and moisture replenishers
- Arnica Montana flower extract: Antioxidant and helps soothe skin
Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Esters, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Myristyl Myristate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid, Polyacrylate-21, Sorbitan Stearate, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Phospholipids, Kojic Dipalmitate, Acrylates/ Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Sodium PCA, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Myristyl Laurate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Carnitine, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Myristic Acid, PEG-4, Caffeine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, BHT, BHA, Coenzyme A, Biotin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).