Penile Frenuloplasty or Frenular Tether
A Tight Frenular Tether Can Lead To:
- Pain and discomfort with erections
- A tight and curved section of the penis with erection
- Penile pain or bleeding during sex
- Restricted movement of the foreskin
- Loss of erection due to discomfort
Penile Pain or Bleeding During Sex
When the frenular tether is tight or too short, it can result in excessive tension during erections, which can rip and tear during sex. A torn frenular tether can heal with scar tissue that is less flexible, causing further difficulties and discomfort.
Some men suffer from pain and bleeding during sex their entire adult life, unaware that there is a cure. Any man experiencing discomfort during intimacy should have a consultation with an Aesthetic Urologist to end unnecessary tightness and pain with erection.